Friday, January 4, 2008

Age 3

This is my son - William Robert Evans. Born, September 25, 2004. He loves tractors, race cars, power tools, monster trucks - your typical country boy, who loves his mama! I'm so proud to be his mother. And to think that his father and I met only 3 months before he was conceived.....what a rocky road it has been.

Considering it's a New Year - 2008, I've decided to turn over a new leaf and start blogging on someone whom I've been chasing for the past 3 years. Guess you have figured out who this blog is about - WRE.

Why?? He is the only person - besides my husband, who has really brought purpose to my life- invoking my creativity- and teaching me how to love. I've watched him leave lasting impressions on everyone he meets. To think someone so young can make you feel so special. I love you William --jennifer sabini evans

No comments: